Terms and Conditions
- This quotation and its acceptance by you are subject to our Terms and Conditions which you can read by clicking on the link below. We would particularly draw your attention to Clause 4 and Clauses 9 to 12 which refer to our liability to you in the event of loss or damage.
- The price(s) we have quoted includes Standard Liability for loss of or damage to your goods whilst they are in our custody and control, subject to you providing us with a declaration of the value of your goods and subject to Clauses 9.1 and 11 of our Terms and Conditions. We would draw your attention to the items for which we will not accept liability, and to the exclusions which apply to our liability.
- If you do not give us a value, then our Limited Liability will apply in accordance with Clauses 9.2 and 11 of our Terms and Conditions.
- Our liability is a contractual agreement between you and us.
- We reserve the right to amend our price if there is any increase in transport or labour cost either before or during the carrying out of the contract. If you wish us to carry out any service or move goods which are specifically excluded by these conditions, you must have our written agreement before signing this contract.
- You are responsible for organizing and paying for parking space for our vehicles unless agreed otherwise (fee may apply).
- All parking fines must be reimbursed by you to the move coordinator upon completion of the job.
- After the loading process is finished, you are responsible for inspecting the property to make sure that all the intended goods have been collected.
- Any loss or damage to your goods must be reported in writing within seven days after the completion of the removal job.
- The following items are excluded from our service unless agreed otherwise in writing prior to the removal day: living creatures, refrigerated or frozen food or drink, furs, jewellery, trinkets, watches, precious metals and precious stones, fine art objects, deeds, bonds, bills of exchange, promissory notes, money or securities for money, stamps of all kinds, manuscripts and other documents.
- In respect of storage, we reserve the right to increase our price(s) in the event that the average value per storage container exceeds £5,000
- Storage billing cycle runs every 4 weeks. Storage charges must be paid within 7 days after issuing an invoice.
- The storage notice to vacate, or to inspect is 7 days. Access fee applies.
- For earlier moving out of the Containerised storage refunds are calculated per each week.
- For earlier moving out of the Self Storage refunds are calculated per each day.